Hedge Fund is seeking a Trade Operations analyst for their San Francisco office. This position will join the operations team to support the investment team with trade settlement, account reconciliation and reporting, data aggregation and portfolio reconciliation.
- Trade settlement and reconciliations across the firm’s multiple strategies
- Resolve trade discrepancies with custodians
- Coordinate with counterparties to facilitate loan settlement
- Manage all loan documentation
- Identify ways to better streamline process to enhance operational efficiency
- Review corporate actions and process proxy notices
- Reconcile cash and security positions
- Interpret and evaluate reconciliations and resolve discrepancies
- Provide daily account cash balance to portfolio management
- Maintain and build on the relationships with outside vendors
- Maintain accounting and portfolio management databases including asset masters, trades, prices, dividends, debt registration and foreign currency exchange rates
- Reconcile data within internal systems to custodian records and resolve discrepancies
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other related field of study
- 0-3 years’ experience. Recent grads with strong internship experience encouraged to apply
- This position will start as a temporary role paying an hourly rate commensurate with experience. Once transitioned to permanent, the position will pay a competitive salary + benefits.