Prestigious Wealth Management Firm seeks experienced tax / accounting professional with 1-2 years’ experience. This Associate position will assist HNW clients with tax preparation, financial planning solutions and maintain personal and business accounting.
- Prepare personal, Fiduciary, S-Corporation, partnership, private foundation, and gift tax returns
- Review tax returns, quarterly and annual income tax projections, estimated tax vouchers, extension forms and all related work papers
- Service clients as it relates to planning, projects and compliance requirements
- Support efforts to retain and build client relationships
- Assist Senior Advisors in providing comprehensive wealth management and financial planning advice to clients
- Review financial records such as income statements and balance sheets, etc.
- Degree is Accounting, Finance or Tax
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for a client focused position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivated individual with an interest in professional development and a career path in Wealth Management
- Commensurate with experience