Our Client is a quantitative hedge fund based in NYC. This is a growing and reputable fund with $5 Billion AUM. This person will support front, middle and back office operations.
- Daily coverage of front, middle and back office operations
- Live trading support and live monitoring of firms activity
- Maintaining firms centralized positions, prices, and P&L
- Maintaining highly automated processes to maximize operating efficiency
- Corporate action and trade lifecycle processing
- Maintaining firms security master and data warehouse
- Resolving breaks, generating reconciliations, and developing new reconciliation processes wherever possible
- Remote coverage of EMEA and APAC as needed
- Supervising fund administrator
- Prime broker and counterparty relation management
- 7+ years of finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
Compensation is commensurate based on experience.