Our client is a leading investment firm focused on investing in software and technology-enabled businesses across multiple asset classes, including private equity, credit strategies and hedge funds. Our client has over $30 billion assets under management.
- Assist with the continued development of process and procedures surrounding all aspects of accounting, financial and operational reporting, and performance analysis of the credit funds to build and improve effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy of the growing platform.
- Assist with the continued development and build out of monitoring controls of the daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting deliverables of the fund administrator; including the review of daily and month-end reporting, quarterly regulatory compliance, performance calculations, and adhoc requests from investors or investment team.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual fund accounting packages, including annual GAAP financial statements and footnote disclosures across multiple fund structures.
- Coordinate with audit team on support documentation, respond to audit inquiries, and ensure timeliness of year-end audit deliverables.
- Prepare fund flows on deals, compile settlement documentation, confirm principal & interest payments, and complete reporting requirements on leveraged facilities.
- Review quarterly expenses and prepare allocations across fund structures.
- Process wires and prepare capital call and distribution letters for review.
- Review daily position and cash reconciliations to ensure any discrepancies are identified and resolved. Coordinate discrepancy resolutions with both the fund administrator and bank loan administrator.
- Review limited partner capital balances, including management fees, performance fees, capital contributions and distributions, and limited partner account statements.
- BS/BA degree in business or related field
- Big 4 experience is a plus, CPA preferred
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience including public accounting, fund accounting, and investment operations experience in the fixed income or alternative asset management space
- Strong accounting and operations skills
- Detail oriented, and a self-starter able to work in a fast paced environment