Our client is a $1 billion private equity fund.
- Support of all aspects of the marketing and fundraising cycle from fund concept, PPM preparation, launch, “road show” presentations, marketing, diligence and closing of investor capital commitments
- Leverage investment activity and valuations across all funds, including capital calls, distributions, quarterly valuations, etc. to create bespoke investor presentations
- Handle management reporting for the business as well as corporate finance
- Conduct fund update calls with limited partners of the fund
- heavily support coinvest syndication requirements
- manage preparation of investment returns including performance track records
- manage preparations of sensitivity analysis, projections, forecasts etc
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Must have private equity experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Compensation commensurate based on experience.