North America focused private equity firm with a conservative yet opportunistic approach to investing. Our Client invests in businesses comprised of hard assets with leading market positions primarily in the following sectors: Energy, Power & Renewables, Transportation, Utilities, Water & Communications. The company manages $10 billion of capital for its investors.
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the partnership agreement(s) and all deliverables
- Reviewing partnership documents, partnership investment data, investor data and bank reconciliations
- Reviewing issuance of capital call notices, distribution notices, management fee memorandums to the Limited Partners including models/calculations
- Developing/reviewing waterfall and co-investment models
- Reviewing quarter-end supporting packages (Trial Balance, General Ledger, receivable/ payable detail, allocation support, etc.)
- Reviewing and preparing quarterly and annual financial statements, including footnotes and Limited Partner capital statements
- Reviewing supporting schedules for annual tax returns, including K-1’s
- Reviewing daily cash reconciliations with capital calls and distributions
- Managing Fund’s credit facilities and various reporting/deliverables associated with borrowings/pay downs
- BS in accounting, finance, or economics
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Compensation is commensurate based on experience.