A prestigious Hedge Fund with $6B + AUM. This Fund Accountant position will be responsible for all aspects of fund accounting for the firm’s funds and managed accounts as well as oversight of the fund administrator.
- Daily and Monthly accounting for all the funds and accounts
- Prepare NAV calculations and review the fund administrator’s NAV calculations on a daily and monthly basis
- Analyze management and performance fees to ensure adherence with all legal agreements
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations with firm’s counterparties
- Review financial statements and footnotes
- Prepare wire transfers and monitor funds
- Annual review of tax filings and returns
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting for Alternative Asset Management
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or economics
- CPA is preferred
Depending on experience
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.