Our client is a global hedge multi-strategy hedge fund headquartered in NY. The firm is known for it’s successful returns and collegiate culture that promotes growth from within. This is an exciting, newly created role due to company growth. The Accountant will be responsible for both the fund accounting and management company accounting.
- The month end NAV review process, cash and position reconciliations, valuations, management and performance fee calculations, partnership allocations
- Prepare year-end audit
- Prepare various client reporting deliverables
- Prepare various internal management reports
- Periodic regulatory filings
- Provide daily review of P&L estimates
- Perform bank reconciliations, review and recording revenue & expenses, data entry into accounting system, understanding & reconciling inter-company activity, maintaining internal documents & schedules, and producing monthly budgets
- Assist in forecasting, cash projections/funding, and expense management
- Assist and review accounts payable
- Prepare quarterly reporting to management
- Product exposure includes: bonds, bank debt, equity, credit derivative products, options, TRS, CFDs, Treasury futures, CLOs, CMBS, Repo/Reverse Repos.
Candidates must have 1-3 years of relevant experience with an asset manager, bank or Big 4 accounting firm. CPAs are preferred.
Commensurate with experience