Our client, a financial firm, is searching for an Executive Assistant to support their Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will be proactive and highly organized.
- Provide administrative support to HR team, including answer phones, calendaring, travel planning, and expense reconciliation
Manage calendars and coordinate meetings
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports
- Update internal database by filing new hires, terminations, I-9 verification, employee biographies, etc.
- Facilitate the employee offboarding process
- Draft emails, offer letters, transfer letters, PowerPoint presentations, and excel documents
- Maintaining hard and digital copies of employment folders
- Assist with company-wide events, including assisting in the administration of the summer intern program, Private Equity Recruiting, and other recruiting super days as they arise
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is a MUST
- 5+ years of experience is a similar role
- High level of discretion required
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and follow up skills
- Strong working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation: $90k, plus bonus