Our client, an Asset Management Firm, is seeking a Client Services Associate. The role includes day to day responsibility for assigned relationships and acts as the primary back-up to a Relationship Manager on all shared accounts.
- Ensure the full range of client portfolio needs are met, account start-up and integration are completed seamlessly, and account and relationship issues are addressed promptly
- Assist in preparing performance reports, quarterly questionnaires, audit responses, regulatory reporting, etc.
- Review presentation materials and compile ad-hoc material as appropriate
- Organize and maintain client data in CRM system
- Collaborate with various teams, such as Marketing, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations and Investment Research
- Work on various projects to streamline client service processes, as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree is a MUST
- 5+ years of financial experience, preferably within client service, investment manager research or consulting fields
- Intellectual curiosity, specifically toward the financial industry and active management
- CFA candidate or interest in attaining such designation, or similar
- Desire to develop presentation skills and public speaking
- Strong organization skills, resourceful and demonstrated ability to work both independently and in collaboration
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with client, prospects and colleagues
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint; Advent Portfolio Exchange and SatuitCRM experience a plus
Compensation: $100-130k range, plus bonus (all in 150-170k)