Our client is a growing 10+billion Private Equity Fund that has a distressed arm. The role will be very strategic and the right candidate will help grow a team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop waterfall and co-investment models
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare Limited Partner capital statements
- Review supporting schedules for annual tax returns and K-1’s
- Review cash reconciliations with capital calls and distributions
- Review partnership documents
- Liaise with fund administrators regarding daily reconciliations, trade breaks, month end packages
- Work with counterparties and prime brokers to resolve any trade settlement issues, corporate actions, wires/payments
- Review monthly NAV
- Work with trading desk on a daily basis on FX hedging/portfolio pricing/trade bookings/settlements
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting
Qualified candidates will have 2-10 years relevant experience, public/private experience. CPA preferred.
To confidentially apply, please send your resume to email@example.com